1.20.2009

Sweet Land of Liberty, of Thee I Blog

Oh. My. God.
It's so hot... etc etc
But srsly.
Oh. My. God.
This day is finally here.

JanuaryTwentieth is Finally Here.

No, I'm not talking about the historically significant day when Sudanese govt imposed Islamic law nationwide, creating even worsening civil war btween the Muslim north and Christian south. Lolfest. ///

No, bitches.
I'm talking about InaugurationDay2kNine.
aka the L.A. Nouveau NewsCntr presents 2day as:
The Day Barack Obama is officially my Prez.

As of 2day, as of now, as of this moment in time,
Barack.Hussein.Obama is my country's President.

Nd I couldnt b more happy/excited/relieved/empowered/spiritual/choose.ur.own.incredible.emotional.feeling.

Nd now I just wanna b part of it all.
I'm excited 4 all my hard work at getting Barry elected to b finally paid off.
Want 2 celebrate by buying novelty items 2 commemorate this day.
Want 2 join in with evry1 else as we all stand b4 the NationalMall.
Want 2 beat the crowds nd get 2 the front of the Mall so I can see Barack up close.
Want 2 host an Inauguration AftrParty in my hotel room down the street from the Capitol Bldg.
Want 2 meet up with all the BeltwayBitches that I have met ovr the yrs 2 celebrate 2gether.

capitol-building-inauguration-bleachers by you.

Want 2 take a train tour down the WestCoast like Obama did on the EastCoast so that evry1 can meet me/get 2 know me/get my autograph/understand my leadership qualities/b part of the spiritual moment that I will supply 2 them.
Srsly. I have the power 2 b the next spiritual awakening. Nd so u do.

BarackObama, U rly r inspiring.
Thnx 4 giving me hope that as a Human of nonBland ancestory, I can still succeed.
Hope u's will still read L.A. Nouveau aftr finding out that my ancestory isnt blander than a Chicken.Mayo.Cheese.Sandwich.onWhiteBread.

Also, a just as wondrful aspect of 2day: Dubya is ovr.
The bullshit last 8yrs is finally ovr.
The fear I have 4 that whole administration is now lifted.
The dumbest prezzy evr, except 4 maybe Millard Fillmore (what a lil skeeze), is finally DUNZO.

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/d4/d6/163116/original_image.gif?1232448999

Trying 2 figure out how much time its gonna take 4 my life 2 get superbly bettr now that Bush is out of the WhiteHouse.
Will all my dreams quickly cum true?
Will I get that payraise that I've always wanted?
Will more ppl accept my political identification now?
Will the whole sky fill up with blueishgreenishaqua clouds that will pour out happiness nd sunshine?
Will evryday b like another day in Coto de Caza?
** TEASER possible-future-"Where in the Wrld of L.A. is José"-location TEASER**

Just cant wait 2 not have 2 say PresidentElect Obama.
So brilliantly happy that its now just "President Obama".

Cum on get happy my bitches,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment