1.28.2009

Stop Feeling Untouched! nd Get Connected

There's a problm out there, so lets talk about.
Its an issue thats currently sweeping across the tweens of this nation.
But its something that I/u's/we all occasionally face.

Whats this grave issue I speak of?
No, its not the lack of medical insurance that millions of citizens dont have.

Its feeling Untouched.

Nd I'm sure u's nd I alike know the feeling well.
Its the feeling u get when u feel like u have no1 2 turn 2.
Its the feeling u get when u just want some1 to cuddle with/fornicate with/hug with.

There's this rly popular song out on the AirWaves right now thats called "Untouched" that talks all about this feeling.
This feeling u get when all rly u need is a lovr.
When all u need is a frnd 2 massage IcyHot all ovr u.
When all u want is 2 escape ur lyfe that is so lonely inside, so busy out there
When all u wanted is somebody who cares...
I seem 2 b slipping in2 anothr angsty untouched-themed song.
H8/miss u Michelle Branch.

So clearly bcuz of the rising popularity of this thriller-esque terrifying song, this must b a key issue in our lil society that we should all work 2 address.

I ask u now 2 cum 2gether, nd once again, as I've discussed previously at the beginning of this yr, u/I/we all need 2 "Give It Away" a lil more.
We need to give some of our Touch 2 the ppl who rly need it most.
...2 all the AltSluts aka desperate ladies,
...2 all the suicidal preskulers,
...2 all the sexually-closeted classmates who live in the building next 2 u 1 floor up from the lobby,
...2 all the truly good looking yet food-deprived frnds of urs/mine,
...2 all the blacked-out blipsters (no racial pun intended, i was referring 2 excessive alcohol intake, LOLzers)...
We need 2 try 2 give a lil bit of not only our Touch, but also our Time nd Availability 2 these stereotyped groups nd othrs who need it 2.

Which is why, as of Right Na (thnx Akon 4 making all my mainstream frnds think that its ok 2 say Na instead of Now... this is sarcasm btw... h8 u 4 this Akon... thought we were frnds.),
I am officially making myself more available 2 u.
Nd I want 2 b able 2 hear from u more.

Want 2 b more connected 2 ur lives.
Want 2 "get" u more.

Ive always been available 4 email... at jose@lanouveau.com
But As Of Right Now... drumroll plz... U can IM josé.
Thats right. Send me an IM, nd I will instantly respond 2 u. Its that easy. This whole InstantMessage thing is so easy/cool. José's screen name = LAnouveau.

I would also love 4 u 2 share in my love of music nd "get" what im listening 2.
Thus, I present u with the info 2 my Last.fm account. My username = lifewow.
Random, I know, but 2 quote Ja'mie King... "You'll get used 2 it."

So there u have it.
Just want evry1 2 feel less Untouched nd more connected 2 José.

>> BONUS BONUSS mp3 THATS RELATED 2 THIS BLOGPOST LOLZIES >>>>

Michelle Branch - All You Wanted

Want u bitches 2 feel Touched all ovr,
José


No comments:

Post a Comment