1.13.2009

I Still Is Here, I Still Is Loving U LA

It’s back.
Aftr a shocking nd unparalleled 2day hiatus, L.A. Nouveau has returned, sources say.
But srsly.
I got a problem.

Nd im a lil scared.
No joke.
Im scared that im losing my roots.

Dont get me wrong, its nice 2 take some time away from L.A.
But am I neglecting where I cum from?
Am I drifting too far away from the CityofAngels?

I just want u’s 2 all know how dedicated i am 2 the sprawling mess that is LosAngeles.
Just cuz I’m traveling othr places doesn’t mean Ive stopped calling LA my Nouveau home.
I (always have/currently do/will 4 a little while longer) Love L.A.

I dont want u 2 think im some Canada-fleeing CobraSnake-like fella who leaves L.A. 2 his trusted interns. (But 4 the rcrd, his interns r very trusting/the best; got no beef with u CobraSnake, just love/miss u).
Im never gonna stop dreaming about the AmericanApparel WarehouseSales.
Im never gonna stop thinking about chilling with broski frnds at Santa Monica.
Im never gonna stop wondering about whethr my frnds’ homes in the mountains will still b there next yr. (Thnx a lot Wildfires/Mudslides/Earthquakes).
Im never gonna stop denying that “Crash”(theMovie)-like situations actually go down in my hood.
Im never gonna stop believing that we r all equal/all wealthy/all poor/all ignorant/all humans.
Im never gonna stop chasing the L.A. dream.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3503/3194382575_f9bda4b0d9.jpg

Maybe I shud b more real.

Someday I will stop doing most of the things i just listed above.

But the fact is that 4 now, I remain true 2 Los Angeles, California.
Nd I plan 2 express my LAalliance more in 2kNine.

Starting with the new L.A. Nouveau featurette that evry1 is hyp'd about...
Let me remind u about
"Where in the Wrld in LA is José?"=A Way 4 the mainstream audience 2 Connect 2 the City of LA better.


Cuming soon 2 an L.A. Nouveau-enabled interwebBrowser near u.

Until then, enjoy some of the hiphop/OffTheMainstreamTrack rap that cums right outta this great//crazy//wtf city that is LA.
Sry if its 2 mainstream/AfrikaanAmerikaan/electronicless 4 u, but its raw sounds so try 2 appreciate some the goodness of it. The song is by legitrapstar Murs with the hiphop producer
9th Wonder.
[click the names 2 see their My-spaces, rightclick the song name 2 dwnload]

Murs & 9th Wonder - L.A.

I'm Frum L.A., Bitch,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment