1.19.2009

Can't Wait 2 Eat nd thus Achieve My Goals

Thinking of going on a hungerstrike.

But srsly.
Lots of noble ppl have done it b4.


Remembr Ghandi?

He did it.

A lot of times 2.

Went 4 three weeks once.
Love/miss u Mahatma.

Othrs did it 2.
- The Irish republicans did it back in the 1910s-20's.

- Gwynfor Evans did it.
Yeah, idk who that broski is either.
But WikiPedia said it, so its gotta b factual.

- Even Ja'mie King did it.
Cuz when ur anti-Hipster highschool Director of Student Life denies u permission 2 have a formal dance, what's a bettr response than 2 hold a Hunger Strike on the playground.
If u dont know what im refrencing / don't know Ja'mie King, let this b the greatest introduction 2 the greatest show ur CuntyBrain will ever see/experience.

Clip.from.SummerHeightsHigh.goes.here:




But srsly.
HungerStrikes are so in right now.
Thus, I'm thinking of doing 1.

Now I need 2 figure out 4 what purpose will my HungerStrike b.
Things I could go on a HungerStrike 4:
- Til I get money 2 pay rent.
- Til I get a job.
- Til I get some blow.
- Til I get free weed.
- Til I get a girlfrnd.
- Til I get a Liberal Govt.
- Til I get more rights about what I can do with my body.
- Til I get 2 go 2 anothr CobraSnake yardsale.
- Til I get 2 have my own yardsale.
- Til I get a new car.
- Til I get a 4-nights-a-week kind of deal like ND offrs.



Gettin excited 2 cum with a reason 2 HungerStrike.
What would u HungerStrike 4?
Share it with the class.

Even more excited 4 my HungerStriking 2 b effective so I can eat again.
Cuz eating = even more "in" right now.
SRSLY. IT FKING IS. BELIEVE ACHIEVE ALL U ANAREX/BULEMEX GRLS.

Can't bitch about this no more without ppl getting disorders,
José


2 comments:

  1. ahahha "dear dudeski...i totally "get" you"
    my god I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love'd this post. so "random".
    if "reincarnation" exists, just want 2 cum back as ja'mie king.

    ReplyDelete