1.10.2009

The 1 Thing in Mainstream Media That Still "Gets" Me

Ever find something in ur life that just "gets" u?
U know, u feel like it knows what ur thinking, it understands ur sense of humor, it picks up on what u need nd what ur looking for...
In this Mainstream=crap society w'all live in, i feel like its bcuming harder nd harder 2 find things that "get" me.
MainsteamMedia h8s hipsters.
But srsly.
MainstreamMedia doesnt "get" ppl like me anymore.

Exmpl: Movies.
MainstreamMovies don't evr "get" me NEmore.

talladeganights by you.

WillFerrell used 2 get me back on SatNiteLive, but doesnt "get" me now. Shame.

Anothr exmpl of mainstream things that don't "get" me NEmore: music.

B0007YMV1K.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_ by you.

Still confused y that dude was asking me who he was...

But srsly.
Now I have 2 spend all my time mp3Blogging/hypemachine searching in order 2 find music that "gets" me.

But at least there's 1 thing left in the somewhat mainstream wrld that still "gets" me.

Flight. of. the. Conchords.


http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Bret-Jemaine-Love-flight-of-the-conchords-1054951_1024_768.jpg

Flight of the Conchords just "gets" me.
Bret nd Jemaine totally understand my sense of humor.
They know how i feel nd they know what i need in order 2 find comedic relief.
They're so Alt, yet so mainstream.
So underground, yet so HB-Oh.

Here's some more scattered reasons y they r the best in the form of... u guessd it, BlogArt.

Picture 6 by you.

Picture 7 by you.

Picture 12 by you.

Picture 11 by you.

Picture 13 by you.

Love/dont miss u now that secondseason of ur tv show is back.

Here's some music//mp3 love in case u dont have their song aka if ur missing out.
Or even if u have it u can just listen to it while browsing L.A. Nouveau. Gr8 concept, ye?



Flight of the Conchords - Ladies of the World
(gotta rightclick this shit nd hit save file... sry u's all).

Just wanna do something special 4 all the bitches of the wrld,
José

1 comment:

  1. however, where would say Jesus be without his alt-bro Judas? is the hip/alt-culture of today also a mere disciple of the mainstream media?

    ReplyDelete