1.01.2009

2kNine Begins With BlogArt

I know u h8 me.
It's been days.
Literally.

But I'm in vacation mode.
Which, I have realized, is a very counterproductive place 2 b.
While it's nice 2 relax nd b lazy,
It has killed my innermotivation 2 work/perform/communicate/blog/live.

So I apologize.
But not rly.
Cuz evry1 deserves a break.
Evry1 deserves some r+r once in a while.
So the last 3 days lacking posts has been my r+r.

Nd now it's time 2 get back in2 the Blogosphere.
Cuz I h8/miss the Blogosphere.
aka The Blogging Wrld that virtually exists on the interweb.

But bcuz a lot of ppl r still winding down from crazy NewYrs partying last night, I think a rly angsty rly hipster blog post would just b too overwhelming.

So 2 start things off slow nd simple in the yr Zro9, I bring u L.A. Nouveau's 2nd edition of "BlogArt: Where Words=Art"
2Days "BlogArt; Wrds=Art" segment is merely my hipster-esque reaction 2 the Best Song of 2001 whose true meaning I didnt find until 2ZroZro8. Talk about a time delay. (Not 2 b confused with Tom DeLay).




With evrything that went on in 2ZroZro8, I think it's time that in 2kNine, we try 2 Give "It" Away more.

Selfless actions will b so much more respected/appreciated as more nd more ppl lose their homes 2 foreclosures, more nd more ppl lose their jobs 2 Karl Rove, etc.
It's time 2 Give "It" Away.

And "It" can b anything. It can b a toy u dont use no mo. It could b a stuffed animal/monster that u find on ur doorstep nd ship off to some1 special. It could b music. Like, a MixCd, or even a GarageBand original recording that u dont mind putting online 4 free so ppl can dwnload it evrywhere without spending OneDollar at their neighborhood iTunesStore.\
It's time 2 Give "It" Away.

In 2kNine I, José, will work harder 2 to give "It" away.

What will/can u give away? Whats ur "It"?
Share. Please.
Inspire othrs. Lets start a Give "It" Away movement.
Lets get on the Channel63 TenOClock Nuze 4 we alls's selflessness.
Lets get othrs 2 Give "It" Away too.


Here's 2 2kNine. Nd to Zero 7 song-inspired movements.
Here's the actual song if u need more inspiration / need a perfect song 2 chill out nd make love to.


Zero 7 - Give It Away


Bitch 2gether, as 1 ppl, nd Give "It" Away.,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment