1.19.2009

Back 2 Bitch With U's 4evermore

If ur reading this, it means i'm not longer alive.

Jokesters. Lolfest. Kidding with u's.

But srsly.
Its good 2 b back.
Hopefully u's dont h8 me 4 not posting recently.
Just want 2 start expressing myself again via the interweb.

Thus lies the question: What has José been up 2 these last nearly hundred hrs that has kept him from L.A. Nouveau?
The answer, my frnds, my lovrs, my brothrs, is that i've been doing some soul-searching.
I've been traveling.
I've been planning.
I've been brainstorming.

Getting ready 4 some major breakthrus 2 rock ur/my/our wrlds.
- I'm hrs away from launching the first official "Where in the Wrld of L.A. is José?" post.
- I'm days away from hosting the first official L.A. Nouveau PartyRager.
- I'm weeks away from getting the first official BlogAdvrtyzers.
- I'm months away from cre8ing an L.A. Nouveau store, where u can buy L.A. Nouveau tees, socks, mugs, Uggs, hugs, ice trays, personalized soda cans, nd much more.
- I'm yrs away from a huge emotional awakening.
- Nd i've just remodeled and reopened the official L.A. Nouveau HeadQuarters.

Talk about an intense few days.

But All in All, im glad im back, im glad ur back, im glad we're all back 2gether on this crazy "rollercoaster ride of emotion".

Cuz i'm ready.
Ready if u are.
Ready 2 make L.A. Nouveau more about u. Want u 2 connect 2 this.
Ready 2 make L.A. Nouveau more "get"able. Need u's 2 comment more so I "get" what ur thinking.
Ready 2 make L.A. Nouveau more funny. Just want this shit 2 b HILARIOUS.
Ready 2 make u LOL.
Ready 2 make u cry.
Ready 2 make u feel good about urselves.
Ready 2 make u want 2 eat again.

Ready if u are.


Ready 2 give u a new hot track.

Found this band, called Air France, like super long ago.
Only had 1 song, it was called 'Beach Party'. It was fun.
Now they're starting 2 get big. Even tho I knew them when they were lil.
They came out with a full album in 2ZroZro8.
Nd now I'm posting a track 4 u's.
It's called "Collapsing At Your Doorstep".
Listen nd dwnload if u like it.
But remember, u gotta right-click the song name now in order 2 dwnload shit.
Thnx Govrnment restrictions.

Air France -
Collapsing At Your Doorstep

Peace, ruv, nd excited 2 bitch with u's more,
José




No comments:

Post a Comment