12.15.2008

A Yr of Grand Musings

2ZroZro9 is, like, here, almost.
Nd this yr ending is having a bigger effect on me than I can evr remembr.

I mean, yrs end, shit happens, they always do.
We do a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and 3sixtyfive.two5 days latr, we start a new one.
We’ve always done this. Our ancestors did this.
Jesus? He did it.
Chrissy Colombus? That dude did it.
KFed? He soooo started a new yr evry yr.

But 4 some reason this yr, I feel more contemplative/reminiscent about the yr in total.
Maybe i’m just starting 2 realize how fking fast time goes.
In several millions of blinks of an eye, anothr yr ran past us.
Nd I just wanna remembr it.
Just wanna feel like I was really “connected” in 2ZroZro8.
Just wanna tell kiddies in the future that I remembr well those moments, those memries, those ppl i called my frnds back in the 0h-8.

So forgive me nd my several posts regarding the “best of 0h-8” or the top 0h-8 this and that. Just trying 2 help us all out.
A frnd, or something like it, once told me: “We’re all in this 2gether.”

Which is why I’d like 2 discuss the best lyrical moments of 0h-8.
Yes ma’am.

Les begin:

%%%%%%%%%%%%
"Do u wanna see Shamu w/ me?
Yes I do, I love Shamu.
Do u wanna go 2 the OysterFest?
Yes oh yes, that’s the best.

Do u like my ponytail?

I DO I DO

My sidewayz ponytail?

It’s TRUE It’s TRUE"

I love chillin with my frnds / skyping with my frnds / having a quick meaningless txt convo with my frnds nd being able to bust out these wrds nd get into a lyrical showdown back nd forth.


Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Sophisticated Side Ponytail


%%%%%%%%%%%%
"There’s only 2 types of ppl in the wrld:

The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe."

All eyes on her. In the center of the ring. Just like a circus. Nuff said.


%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"OH MY GOD ITS SO HOT

OH MY GOD ITS SO COLD

OH MY GOD IM SO MESSED UP

I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY 2 GO!"


This shit takes the cake. #1 lyrics of 0h-8. I will regret evry day of my life not putting this album (Donkey by CSS) on my top ten list of the yr.

I've already shared this shit with u scoundrels.
Les move on.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"1 day we're gonna live in Paris
I promise, I'm on it
I'll find you that French boy,
You'll find me that French girl
I promise, I'm on it"

Someday I will marry Au Revoir Simone, nd it will b beautiful.


Friendly Fires Au Revoir Simone - Paris (Aeroplane Remix)

%%%%^%%%%%%%%%
"Yeah tell ur boyfrnd
if he says he’s got beef
that i’m a vegetarian
nd i ain’t fuckin scared of him...

Shhsh girl, shut ur lips
Do the HelenKeller
nd talk with ur hips"

3!OH!3... whats there 2 say.
this band is bomb just bcuz of their lyrics nd catchy bullsht. othrwise, i dont know about u, but im ovr them.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

More lyrical love is found in this music video 4 the SyraSlut anthem / 0h-9 futureTrack, Sweaty Wet / Dirty Damp by Gameboy Gamegirl


Gameboy Gamegirl - Sweaty Wet / Dirty Damp

H8 this song, but LOVE THIS SONG. Thnx SK.

Falling asleep @ the LapTop.

Bitchskates,
José

1 comment: