12.09.2008

Express Ur Guilt b4 its 2 late

I am my biggest guilty pleasure.
That's right Switzerland, nd othr non-USofA-ers who often browse L.A. Nouveau.

Nd I, like u, have a shit ton of guilty pleasures.
Nd just like u, while I should b embarrassed by some of my potentially depressing/potentially emasculating guilty pleasures, I still talk about them / occasionally flaunt them / discuss them with plenty of the humans in my life.
Yet I, like u, still feel as if they are guilty pleasures, things that I really should keep quiet about nd would b problematic nd sad to discuss.

So back to my original statemnt, right now, my biggest guilty pleasure is myself. Yep, it's me.
José, u r guilty.
Of being my pleasure.

Thought: Is that the most egotistical thing that has evr stumbledupon my brain?
Nxt thought: No.
Cuz life should be lived out in the way we most want 2 express it.
////Life=SuprTemporary////
Nd I, like u, have all the right in the wrld to live it out in any way I want 2.
(As long as I don't murder ppl, shoplift evryday, bcum a meth-producing prosty, etc.)

Nd I encourage U 2 do the same.
As T.I. and Rijanna eloquently audiotune'd about in 2k8, "Just Live Yo Lyfe"

This is continuously turning into the biggest NewYrzResolution NewYrzRezzy rant evr, but srsly, in 2ZroZro9 let us all b free to express our guiltiest pleasures and live them out, cuz who knows when else we will get 2? (Spoiler alert!: In 2Zro10, it will b illegal 2 express guilty pleasures, so act quickly!)
To promote some encouragement, I will tear down all the walls and will, right here, right now, admit to u some of José's biggest guilty pleasures.
(Inhale, exhale).
I'm ready if u r.

Jose's Guilty Pleasures:

- Humans on meth.
I should be so against this.
When it's wrong, yet it feels so right. (Love u ParisHilton 4 this amazing quote)
Looking at their suprskinny decumposing bodies makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Nd the fact that they r actually legitimately doing crystalmeth is just... wow...

Like, that sucks, yet thats amazing.
I know its a twisted pleasure.
Cant help it.




-
The Bad Girls Club. Fk Oxygen 4 being an "only 4 women" TV network. The Bad Girls Club is the best show to evr cum to televisions. It always makes me feel A. proud to not b a woman, nd second of all, in love with the American dream nd evrything that it has 2 offer.



- The Mets. I know baseball is 4 cumplete dorky sports fans, but I have loved / love / will always love those Amazin' Mets no matter how shitty of a season they play or how desperately close they will get to the playoffs 2 yrs in a fking row MTHR FKERS I FKING HATE THE PHILLIES FK THAT BULLSHT IM SO TIRED OF THE FKING CITY OF PHILAFKINGDELPHIA I WILL BLOG MORE ABOUT THIS LATR BUT I FKING HATE EVRYTHING ABOUT THAT SHITHOLE CITYY FKKKK THEM


- HRO (hipster runoff). I hate hipsters and bloggers nd all of them solely bcuz I might b one, but hate admitting that i am one, but yet want ppl to think i'm one (WARNING: THIS IS WAY 2 EXPRESSIVE 4 the SAKE OF THIS BLOG SO APPRECIATE HOW MUCH IM REVEALING ABOUT MYSELF 2 U DUMBFKS) anyways i h8/love/H8/miss HRO and evrything about that blog so much. Just want 2 b Carles. Just want 2 express myself yall.

- Sexy NY socialites. As much as I love L.A. nd HATE that WB ripoff show The Gossip Girls Club, there's something about that made-up, stuck-up, slightly prissy but oh so classy NewYork socialite bartender babe that I can't get enuf of. Nd their wealthyAsFk names like Alessandra Belmont or Rebecca Curtis Manville just fuel my "I h8 u but so guiltily love/want u" feelings.



So there u have it.
There r some of my guiltiest pleasures.
Now in an effort 2 better improve urself/ur life/my blog, I ask u 2 please share at least 1 of ur guilty pleasures by commenting this post.
So please share with me below. Cuz I love sharing. And aftr a wonderful evening with best frnds last night, I have seen how beautiful the power of sharing can be.
So fking share ur guilty pleasures. Nd feel good about it.

Betches Got Issues,
José

1 comment:

  1. u r s0 my guilty pleasure
    p0st m0re pleasurz

    ReplyDelete