12.21.2008

Lappy Love Leads 2 Weddings Too

I am in love. lust. enfatuation. love. with the JoséMachine.
Nd let me introduce u to him. He's metallic silver, has got great lines, stays in shape but is a little lightly bruised, nd he's the most loyal little buddy in the wrld.
He is the macbook that brings u L.A. Nouveau, he's the lappy that executes my existence.

Nd I'm trying 2 decide whethr or not i should "trick him out," as my more cultural frnds like 2 say.
Shud I make him cumpletely L.A. Nouveau'd out?
Shud I slap stickers of my our fave bands/music/tvshows on his outer shell?
Shud I cover him head2toe in mac-related apparel?
Shud I get a hardcovr case 4 him so he doesnt get even more bruised than he already is?

I have some inspirational lappys out there who I could potentially emulate.

Exmpl. Steve Aoki's BlackMacbookLappyLove.


Love the lettr-ing, the ColorContrast, the RedBull.
I think I should always have a RedBull/Sparks/BubbaGumpCo.'sDietRumNdCoke placed next 2 my lappy, just to give it some product placement credability.

But is plain more authentic?
Does coating the case with stickrs, blipster apparel, nd other nonsuch make it totally uncool?
Does it make it gross, unclassy, unhip?
Does it seem like i'm begging 2 b MorganArons and "b an original"?
An exmpl: Imogen Heap's lappylady.


She's got the flowers/wires/vines hanging around it, but she's got her m'cb'k plain nd simple.
Just the lovely little Apple lit up in white.
(Happiness is that little white apple when it lights up.)

Still debating on what 2 do.
Have ideas?/// Plz share em with me.
Wud it b cool if i painted the JoséMachine as a way 2 artistically express myself?
Or wud i h8 it nd later regret it bcuz of my lack of artskills?
Wud stickrs be fly? Or wud my frnds/family/coworkers think im a tool?
Looking 4 some advice from u, the little guy, the mainstream America, the lowr/uppr class.

Miss u/h8 u middle class Americans.
Thnx 4 not fking up anothr election 4 me btw.
Guess we owe u. Barack says he wants 2 help u out. Is that enough?
Cuz I dont have time 2 do ur laundry/shovel ur driveways/illegally marry ur daughter.


(This is a lie btw, if u evr need some1 to illegally marry ur daughter, plz call me, i print marriage licenses in my basement, good deals!, act b4 0h-9 nd get a free weddng ring!!! while supplies last)


I even have some great IndieAlt weddng party songs picked out.
It's straight out of 0h-8, so enjoy it b4 it's so last yr.
So u can always tell ppl that ur lateDecmbr0h-8 wedding had a great 0h-8 weddingTrack.
Cut Copy = So 2ZroZro8. (Again, click link 2 dwnload. This is the last time i will remind u)

Cut Copy - Feel the Love


Rumor mill: GirlTalk's next album will b exclusively made weddingMashUps. Nd CobraSnake will cum nd take all ur HappiestDayEvr photos.

Bitch now or 4evr hold ur piece,
José


No comments:

Post a Comment