12.03.2008

Great Nuze, FML Nuze

Got some exciting nuze 2 share:
Say goodbye to LAnouveau.blogspot.com
Say Hello!, or ¡Hola!, or Yo son!, to LAnouveau.blogspot.com

Yessr, the .blogspot is hitting the road.
Nd we're in full transition mode to be exclusively @ LAnouveau.com (but no worries, the .blogspot will always work as well/will redirect u in case ur dumb nd forget the better newer much easier much more googleable URL)

Nd there's othr exciting bullsht/changes cuming in the near future.

But i wanna keep u anticipatory, so that is secret info 4 now.

Now here's the bad nuze / FkMyLife nuze:
This "transition" is taking a little longer than i assumed it wud.
aka u'll notice that LAnouveau.com doesn't even work right now.
aka a shit ton of the links on this site back to this site don't work right now.
aka Google + GoDaddy + the Interweb r having a field day with my ass.

Here's what Blogger tells me:


So i would apologize 4 this bullsht inconvenience, nd i wuz actually about to, but then i realized: This isn't my fault. At all. Like, not even remotely.
In fact, this is actually my way to fking help u find L.A. nouveau more easily, enjoy L.A. nouveau even more, etc.
So instead of even thnkng of bitchng 2 me about this, thnk me for my glorious efforts.
Which u can do by emailing me at the NEW OFFISH LA NOUVEAU EMAIL.
jose@LAnouveau.com

Do it. Snd me somethng.
If there's somethng u wanna see on LA nouveau.
If there's somethng u need me to rant about 4 u.
If u have nuthng else in ur life 2 do but email random bloggers on the interweb.
aka go 4 it.

Now bcuz this post is so useless in comparison 2 evry othr amazing post on this blog, im throwing in some music cuz now i actually feel sorta bad. FML.
i hate when u guilt trip me like this.

Bcuz I'm still so excited for the CSS/NPSH concert on 12/11, here's a bangin' remix of the CSS song, "Move".

CSS - Move (Cut Copy Remix)


Baytch, Update, Ahora,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment