12.05.2008

Jeezy Knew What He Wuz Doing

Hi, My name is José and I'm not an alcoholic.

Surprising, right? I know, it's crazy! How can that be possible? I mean, I'm still technically in my younger years, I've been living in a college environmnt, I went to highschool. So shouldn't that automatically mean that I impulsively drink very often and can't manage to have a good time without it?
Well, I have nuze.
The answer is No. It doesn't mean that. At all. Not even a little.
Srsly.
Here's the truth:
Alcohol is the liquid of sinners.

So next time ur about to get totally tanked, think about this: WWJD? (what would Jesús drink?)
Here's the options I would guess:
- If he was just chillin at a social gathering, he'd be down for a Coke Zero, being happy 2 keep his figure lean, but not wantng to compromise that oversweet cola taste
- If he was looking for a good time, he'd roll with a Vodka Pom, my personal DOC (drank of choice), cuz he'd A. get that little buzz of alk and second of all, would b downing some supr-fine antioxidants to keep him healthy nd strong (which ironically wouldn't be that necessary in the end... thanks a lot, Romans)
BUT HERE'S THE DIFFRNCE: - If he was having a really bad day and needed to fking escape, he wudn't resort to gettng totally trashed. Cuz that's just irresponsible nd scary.
Here's what he would do instead:
Blaze.
Crunk.
Get roasted.
Hit the reefer.

Yes, America nd other Christian-majority nations of the wrld,
Jesus would have packed a bowl of some epic medical sht (he'd obviously have medical, cuz he wouldn't do any dealing and illegal buying), would have found the perfect outdoor spot to sit nd relax, and would have blazed the day/night away.

Nd in his time and day, he would've been totally respected 4 it.

Even Matty, Mark, Luke, and JohnnyBoy wud've surely hit up some Mary Jane with their pal JeezyC. Maybe they wud've even smoked their good ol' pal out once in a while.
They wud all be chillin and their BFF Peter wud say, "Yo JC, u've been a superb dude to us, let us smoke u out man."

So 4 all the HerbHaters, WeedWincers, nd MaryJaneMouthOffs out there, u can suck it nd take out the trash while the rest of SoCal nd NorCal hit up a bowl.

Baby, I've Touched Countless Hearts,
José

1 comment: