12.22.2008

Ur Nouveau TravelAgency has Arrived.

Getaways r the best.
Now don't get me wrong, love L.A.

I am ridiculously in love with the dirty bullsht that is LosAngeles,California.

But sometimes its nice 2 get away from it all.
2 get away from the drama.

2 get away from the erratic nd problematic evryday dealings of life.
2 get away from the CuntyMoms/SlutBags/DirtDevils/BroHoHoes.


As we all (w'all?) know, traveling around the holiday season is quite the adventure.

But regardless, aftr a yr full of more change, life changes nd transitions than evr b4, i think i, along with all u's, deserve a much needed break.


Now theres a lot of places where u/I/we/ could go.
W'all r so lucky that America is such a big country.
So many exciting places 2 go.


Now I know u could b thinking that ur ideal getaway is not necessarily in the USofA.

Maybe its Italy, maybe its Jakarta, maybe its some r&r in the Uzbek.
But right now, my fellow cuntrymen/cuntymen, if ur gonna take some LongWkndGetaway, u rly oughta do it in this bitch of a country.


Cuz America needs ur dollers.
Ur dough.
Ur pocketchange.
Ur earnings from the gold earrings u sold back to that GetRichQuik infomercial.

Cuz I have some big nuze 2 share with u.

We're in an economic crisis.


I know, ur freaking out, ur shocked, u just pissed urself nd now ur frnds r staring at the puddle undr ur feet.

But its srsly true, ur frnd UnkleSam is going thru some super rough times right now.

Nd he's looking 4 some monetary help.

Basically, in this little situation, u in college = UnkleSam nd ur parents = u. Get that?

R my metaphors too abstract for u's?


I'll try 2 tone that shit down. My b. (An ethnic frnd taught me this expression 2day, did i use it correctly?)

Back 2 the Big News.
The economic crisis thing.
Instead of hopping off 2 the South Sandwich Islands, W'all gotta stay in the US this yr.

It's just the responsible feasable thing 2 do. As Friendly Fires nd Au Revior Simone say, "Someday we're gonna live in Paris, I promise, I'm on it, when I'm bringing in the money, I promise, I'm on it." But right now, it's just not a good time.
I promise. Someday. Maybe in 2Zro10. Lets hope we can.


But 4 now, its time to settle 4 somewhere in the good ol' United St8s.

Here r some suggestions based on my generalizations of diffrnt kinds of Americans.


- 4 the NeoLibrals: Portland, Oregon.
Totally urban but totally green, totally libral, totally funky fun, totally upbeat, totally chilly, totally Totttallly.


- 4 the Cumplete Hippy: SanFrancisco nd Berkeley, California.

Weed. Head shops. Chinatown. More weed. Alkatraz. Hemp evrything. Hemp wallets, hemp coats, hemp cars, hemp guns. Gotta love that shit.

- 4 the Pop Culture Circa 2008 Lover: Wasila, Alaska.

See the town that started it all. H8 her/miss hr/h8 her. Waiting 4 her talk show career. I will so watch the 1st episode of that.


- 4 the SouthernCharm-needy: Charleston, South Carolina.

In all seriousness, this city is great. Went 2 yrs ago nd would love 2 go back. Total southrn hospitality meets hip normal urban city meets confederate history. It really doesn't get much better.

- 4 the ColdHeartedBitch: Camden, New Jersey.

This will immediately straighten u up. Plus the Aquarium is a gr8 place 2 bring the kids. Nd it has a nice view of the Philly pollution, drug dealings nd gang wars.


Hope that was helpful.

Trying 2 help out this country of ours.
Trying 2 supply u with the most current news that affects ur life.

Which brings me LastButNotLeast 2 reveal a new L.A. Nouveau PostTheme:


Looking 2 put the NewsCntr in full swing in this upcoming NewYr. So Get Excited. !.

Thinking of adding a new travel advice/recreational advice/life advice in 2ZroZro9.

Bitch City,
José


3 comments:

  1. I am so offended that you chose Charleston instead of Nashville, the birthplace of your future wife.
    Love you still though,
    N.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolzers. Ive never been 2 Nashville so how was I supposed 2 give advice on somewhere I'd never been? Srsly.
    Maybe Nashville can b part of the 0h-9 travel recs.
    Just trying 2 express myself.
    P.S. Evryone reading this shit, this is Big. The cmmnt above is actually from the 1 nd only N.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better be in here '09. To save me from jumping off the top of the batman building (a major Nashville landmark, in case you didn't know, yank).
    Ruv,
    N.D.

    ReplyDelete