12.23.2008

The Way U Move Along Those Tracks Gets Me Hot

I have huge nuze.
Like, this shit is gonna blow ur minds.
I, José, am in love.

Yes, the angsty bitch that is José has fallen in love.
Nd let me tell u who im in love with:
 Publik Transportation.

That’s right. I fking love publik transportation.
As I sit here about 2 board a train, I have realized how wondrful publik transportation rly is.

Ok so maybe I should narrow my love for Publik Transportation down to specifically trains/LiteRail/Monorail/Hydrarail/amtrak nd other rail-related forms of transport.

The idea of getting off the road nd not being in a car-like automotive vehicle, yet still getting 2 my destination, is a total brainfk/mindtrip/ascend 2 greatness.
In othr words: Trains = nirvana.

Nd who doesn’t want 2 bcum enlightened these days?
 Evrybody’s doing it.
Madonna nd othrs thru Kaballah.
TommyCruise nd othrs thru Scientology.
MyNextDoorNeighbor nd othrs thru DumpstrDiving.
Evry1’s looking 4 that spiritual awakening.

Nd riding train-like/tram-like publik transportation is it.

Now I’d b lying if i said 2 u that i was actually this enlightened by the trains that run from my formr-home 2 NYC that I regularly take when im back east.
Thats bcuz thats not the train im about 2 ride.
Im about 2 ride the train 2... Miami.

Yes sirs and maams.
Realized yestrday aftr my Getaway post that I needed my own getaway.
So im off 2 Miami, Florida.

Y Miami?
Bcuz Ive got frnds there.
Bcuz its sunny nd warm there.
Bcuz the girls/gheys r rockin’ there.
Bcuz the LatinoMusic makes me wanna dance/groove/salsa/boogie/rump.
Bcuz the Atlantic is so much warmr than the Pacific right now.
Bcuz the NightLife is fresh as hell nd I’m not scared that I’m gonna run in2 Paris/Nicole/Lindsay/that Kardashian girl.

So while im actually enjoying Miami, I’ll let u enjoy a hot new CUMPLETELY TRASHY track my peers hav been getting nasty 2 lately by a new electro-rap-trashcore duo named LMFAO.
The song is calld “I’m In Miami Bitch”.
I guess u could say that it is the perfect song 2 describe my life right now.
Sry haters.

LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch

I’m srsly in Miami BITCH,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment