10.29.2008

humans that i love. entry one.

on my bedroom wall i have amassed a small collection of large photographs of people which i have titled "Humans that I love."  and while there are one or four additional humans that i sometimes love beyond just those plastered on my bedroom wall, the one's who are up pretty much encompass everyone in one way or another.  and thus i'm bringing the "Humans that I love." idea to the nouveau blog.

if you don't know who i'm starting in the first ever "Humans that I love." blog entry, then you're A. retarded or second of all an AltTool.
let me reacquaint U with:
Uffie.
She's bangin'

She's trashy and beautiful and sexy and !@#$%?

She has one incredible song, two good songs, a lot of shit, and one incredible something on the way...

She brought me on stage and we pretty much fucked.  And she was good.  Yes America & France, she was good.

And thus, Uffie marks this first "Humans that I love." blog entry.
Which will probz be abbrev'd soon to "HTIL." or even maybe "HtL." for hipster purposes of course.

Betch betch back,
José

No comments:

Post a Comment